
Tarrus Riley has been removed from the 2026 Best Of The Best Music Fest lineup in Miami after the festival objected to his separate free Fort Lauderdale appearance scheduled days later.
Riley’s management issued a statement on Wednesday, May 20, saying the Reggae singer had been “officially contracted and advertised” for the May 24 concert and remained “willing and able to perform as agreed.”
Best Of The Best responded in its official statement, saying Riley would no longer appear on this year’s festival lineup because of the Fort Lauderdale booking.
The festival said it “was not made aware” of Riley’s booking for a free event in the South Florida market until last week. After learning of it, Best Of The Best said the decision to remove him was made “out of respect for both the artist and his supporters.”
Best Of The Best is set for Sunday, May 24, at Museum Park in Miami. Gates open at 2pm.
